Oven SOS COVID-19 Re-Start Announcement
Due to the latest government guidelines, hopefully I will be able to ease back to work at the beginning of June with limited appointments to start with and building up to full capacity by the end of the month if all goes well.
The following extra procedures will be carried out until further notice:-
· If I or any of my family are showing any symptoms, I will not be going to work that day and will have to cancel at short notice.
· If you or any of your household/family notice any symptoms you might have before my arrival, I must ask that you let me know, so we can rearrange for a later date. There will be no problems with short notice cancellations.
· I will be taking temperature checks before leaving for work each morning.
· I am equipped with hand sanitiser, hard surface sanitiser, sanitising wipes, PPE Gloves, Face masks and Over Shoes.
· I will be asking all my customers to strictly adhere to social distancing. I will ask you to keep in another room/outside while I am cleaning your oven in the kitchen.
· It is advisable to open windows or doors to keep the area well ventilated where possible.
· I will also sanitise my working area before and after work.
· Whenever possible if there is a separate entrance to your kitchen that would be my preferred entrance.
· On completion I can email you a paperless invoice for bank transfer or Paypal. I can also accept cheques or Card payments and cash as a last option
The health and safety of my family and all my customers is my only priority.
If I feel any of the above has not been met I will terminate the clean immediately.
Once again I would like to think you all for your amazing continued support.
Double click to edit the text.