Oven SOS COVID-19 Procedures (updated 05/01/2021)
Oven SOS has now been operating since June 2020 under the below Guidelines and all have gone extremely well and with the latest Government announcement on 4th January 2021 we can continue to work but only with the help and cooperation of our customers.
"Where it is necessary for you to work in other people’s homes - for example, for nannies, cleaners or tradespeople - you can do so. Otherwise, you should avoid meeting for work in a private home or garden, where COVID-19 Secure measures may not be in place." - National lockdown: Stay at Home - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We have updated the below procedures and they will be carried out until further notice:-
· If I or any of my family are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, is self-isolating or have been recently diagnosed with Covid-19, I will not be going to work that day and will have to cancel at short notice.
· If you or any of your household/family notice any symptoms of Covid-19 or is self isolating or have been recently diagnosed with Covid-19, I must ask that you let me know, so we can rearrange for a later date. There will be no problems with short notice cancellations.
· I will be taking temperature checks before leaving for work each morning.
· I am equipped with hand sanitiser, hard surface sanitiser, sanitising wipes, PPE Gloves, Face masks and Over Shoes.
· I will be asking all my customers to strictly adhere to social distancing. I will ask you to keep in another room/outside while I am cleaning your oven in the kitchen.
· It is advisable to open windows or doors to keep the area well ventilated where possible.
· I will also sanitise my working area before and after work.
· Whenever possible if there is a separate entrance to your kitchen that would be my preferred entrance.
The health and safety of my family and all my customers is my only priority.
If I feel any of the above has not been met I will terminate the clean immediately and you may be charged a minimum call out fee.
Once again I would like to think you all for your amazing continued support.
Double click to edit the text.